Welcome To My Blog!


Hello everyone! I am a 12 year old boy and all I would like to say is that all the images are from google images and content is from me or the respectable owners. I would also like to say thank you for having a look at this blog, all posts will be gaming related and news from games coming out, updates and much more.

Kyle Utting

Saturday 5 September 2015

Metal Gear Solid V // The Phantom Pain

The new metal gear solid was released on 1st of September and is on  next generation consoles (Xbox One, Ps4) and old generation consoles (Xbox 360, PS3). Metal gear solid is an open world adventure stealth game and is the last metal ear to come out, the official demo was release on the august 30th 2012 and was the 25th anniversary of the title.

To watch gameplay/ walk through click the links below!
The Metal Gear Walk through, click me!

Or watch the video here!

No comments:

Post a Comment