Welcome To My Blog!


Hello everyone! I am a 12 year old boy and all I would like to say is that all the images are from google images and content is from me or the respectable owners. I would also like to say thank you for having a look at this blog, all posts will be gaming related and news from games coming out, updates and much more.

Kyle Utting

Monday 20 July 2015

Agar.io Madness!


So I have been playing a lot of Agar.io, so much fun shooting out mass and also grow bigger and try and make your way on to the leaderboards, it is also available on the Android, apple and many other stores on mobile devices. There is also secret skins that you can show off to other online users, its free and its very fasted paced  and is one of the popular games trending online across the world.


Here is me trying to do my own thing and collect mass, also you can see the leaderboards on the top right corner and also see me score at the bottom left.


These are the secret skins for your nickname.
Want a turn of your own? Click the link right here to play now!

No comments:

Post a Comment